Grub Control in West Palm Beach, FL
Enjoy your grub-free yard with our ornamental pest control in West Palm Beach.
Schedule an appointment now that works for you and say goodbye to those pesky grubs for good.
- Locally Owned Business
- Grub-Free Guarantee
- Starting at $69/mo
Rated 5/5 by 4,000+ happy customers
You're supporting a local family-owned business
Let Us Take Care of Your Grub Problem in West Palm Beach
Native Pest Management, a family-owned company founded by third-generation Florida natives, offers complete residential and commercial grub control services to homes and businesses throughout West Palm Beach.
During our initial visit, we will identify the severity of the grub infestation and note any other present pests. We can then determine what cultural management practices (i.e. over-irrigation, mowing too short, or under-fertilization) may be contributing to the host plant material being more susceptible to pest infestations and will recommend corrections to those practices where possible.
In April and June, we apply a systemic product to eliminate immature grub worms and prevent them from becoming mature grub worms that cause major damage.
No more hanging around all day wondering when the pest control service will show up. We’ll provide you with a 2 hr time window and if we don’t show up within that range, we’ll credit you $25.
Pet & Kid-Friendly
We use the safest products and treatment methods available for grub control. Our precise 30-point protection program effectively targets grubs while remaining kid and pet-friendly.
We not only get rid of your existing grub problem but also take steps to help your lawn recover from any damages. Customers have been so impressed with our work that 88% would recommend us to a friend.
3 Easy Steps for Peace of Mind
Book your initial ornamental pest control appointment today. We will contact you once we’re on our way, then knock on your door when we arrive.
Our monthly lawn and ornamental service utilizes systemic and translaminar products to keep your yard grub-free and thriving!
After completing the treatment, we will email you a report on what was done, products used, and include notes on any concerns.
How can I treat grubs naturally?
- Milky spore is an eco-friendly option for treating lawn grubs. It’s actually a bacterial disease, but don’t worry–it’s non-toxic to humans. Milky spore targets Japanese beetle grubs, and can be easily purchased from your local home and garden store.
- To effectively use milky spore, apply a few times a year for 2-3 years. After that, your lawn will likely be protected for 15-20 years. Make sure environmental conditions are right, the ideal soil temperature for milky spore is 60-70?.
- You can also try using neem oil or Azadirachtin, a component of neem oil. The difference between the two is that Azadirachtin directly kills the grubs while neem oil deters grubs from feeding, growing and laying eggs.
What time of year are grubs most common in West Palm Beach?
Grub season peaks in West Palm Beach in mid-summer to early fall. But due to the area's warm and humid climate, you can find grubs in your backyard throughout the year.
How do I prevent grubs?
The best method of grub prevention is to keep a healthy lawn. If your lawn is strong enough, scavenging grubs will barely be able to scratch the surface of the root system.
- St Augustine grass should be kept at a length of 3.5-4 inches.
- Water your lawn twice a week, 10 minutes a day in a rainy season, 30 minutes a day in a dry season.
- Keep your lawn fertilized, but monitor nitrogen levels to make sure it’s not over fertilized.
- Have your lawn inspected–pest control experts can accurately see what areas of your lawn need attention and have potential pest issues. While no pest issue can’t be solved, it’s always good to catch them earlier rather than later.
Do I need to prepare my yard for ornamental pest control services?
No, we do not require any sort of preparation for ornamental pest control services.
Will grubs damage my lawn?
Grubs will eat turf at the root, which will prevent the grass from absorbing water, causing the grass to wither. Look for small mounds of dirt on the surface of your lawn to identify possible grubs, along with patchy, brown grass.
How often should I get lawn and ornamental services?
We recommend that all clients get monthly lawn and ornamental service. For clients who don’t have a lawn or do not need the lawn care aspect, an ornamental service can be done independently.