Affordable & Effective Pest Control Services In Plantation, Florida
Plantation is a city located in Broward County and is a principal city of the Miami metropolitan area. If you want to avoid finding insects, rodents, spiders, and other pests in and around your Plantation property, trust the professionals here at Native Pest Management.
We offer top-of-the-line pest control treatments that are designed to control and eliminate pest problems in an eco-friendly way.
No matter what type of pest you’re facing, you can depend on us to offer an affordable, effective solution.
Our goal is to provide excellent residential and commercial pest control treatment plans that exceed your expectations and keep your Plantation property free of pests.
Call us today for your free pest control quote!
Residential Pest Control In Plantation, FL
Pests simply don’t belong in your Plantation home. Unfortunately, many pests can get into your residential property and cause a wide range of problems, including:
- Contaminating your food items and counter surfaces with bacteria and pathogens
- Spreading dangerous diseases to you, your family, and your pets
- Damaging your property by chewing through important wires, pipes, drywall, and structural beams
- Creating unnecessary stress, frustration, and anxiety
Put into place a year-round home pest control plan from Native Pest Management to protect your home and family from the many problems that pests cause.
We are proud to offer several comprehensive home pest control services to cover all of your residential pest control needs. If you have a pest problem, we have a solution. Get in touch with us today to ask about our residential pest control process.
Commercial Pest Control In Plantation, FL
Keeping pests out of your Plantation commercial facility should be one of your top priorities as a business owner. Not only are pests a threat to your health and safety, but they can also cause property damage and a loss of revenue.
Through effective, eco-friendly pest control services and proven pest management strategies, Native Pest Management can offer commercial property owners excellent commercial pest control services.
We will protect your property, customers, and reputation from pests. Our experienced pest technicians are dedicated to finding the right solution to fit your specific pest situation.
We understand that every business is unique, which is why we offer flexible services to ensure that pests are taken care of without disrupting your business responsibilities.
Contact us today for comprehensive commercial pest control services you can trust.
Centipede Control In Plantation, FL
Some pests have a creepy and disturbing appearance, centipedes for one.
They have dozens of long, thin legs and move quickly as they skitter across your floor or walls.
Contrary to popular belief, centipedes don’t just stick around dirty homes, they are often found in and around clean homes as well.
Below are a few things that may attract centipedes to your Plantation, FL home.
- Centipedes are attracted to moisture. Loose pipes, leaking A/C units, and faulty faucets often contribute to moisture problems in homes.
- Centipedes eat other pests, such as spiders and insects. If centipedes invade your home, there’s a good chance that you had an existing insect problem to begin with.
- Centipedes often move indoors when the climate outside becomes unfavorable. Whether it gets too hot, cold, wet, or dry, centipedes will try to find shelter in your Plantation, FL home.
Eliminate centipedes from your property by reaching out to the professionals here at Native Pest Management for effective pest control services.
Rodent Control In Plantation, FL
No matter how much you wish they would go away, rodents are a constant threat for homeowners and business owners in Plantation.
These small, furry mammals are easily identified by their long front teeth that never stop growing.
Unfortunately, invading rodents will often chew on wires, furniture, personal belongings, structural beams, pipes, and other items to prevent their teeth from growing too long.
Additionally, rodents are also capable of spreading a wide range of dangerous diseases, such as hantavirus, plague, and salmonellosis.
To avoid attracting rodents to your Plantation home or business, consider implementing a few of these rodent prevention tips:
- Cut tree limbs and overhanging branches away from your roofline.
- Store leftover food items in the refrigerator.
- Pick up pet food that has not been eaten.
- Equip your garbage cans with tight-fitting lids and store them away from your exterior walls.
- Reduce clutter that rodents could use to hide, such as boxes, toys, equipment, and papers.
- Keep your counters and floors clean by sweeping up crumbs and wiping away sticky residue.
- Locate and seal gaps and crevices along your exterior walls with steel wool or caulk.
- Install door sweeps on all doors that lead outside.
- Place mesh covers over exterior vents.
Rodents reproduce quickly, which can make them incredibly difficult to get rid of. Control and remove rodents from your Plantation property by partnering with the local pest experts here at Native Pest Management.
We’re ready to help you solve pest problems of any shape, form, or size!
What Our Customers Are Saying
Our service was great. Technician was very detailed and professional. I highly recommend this company