Prompt & Effective Pest Control Services In North Miami, Florida
North Miami is a populous neighborhood within the sprawling Miami-Dade County metro area. With our access to warm, sandy beaches and our mostly year-round sunny weather, North Miami enjoys a wealth of recreation opportunities and culture. But pest problems can quickly ruin your fun in the sun, so every local property owner needs to know how they can reduce their risk of encounters with pests. If you need to request a free inspection for North Miami pest control services, reach out to Native Pest Management today!
Home Pest Control In North Miami, FL
Anyone who owns or rents their home knows how hard it can be to keep pests out. From tiny invaders like ants to destructive or dangerous pests like rodents and termites, residential pest control is about keeping you safe. While there are plenty of things you can do around your North Miami home to reduce your risk of pest infestation, the best thing you can do is get help from the experts. At Native Pest Management, we offer prompt and effective services that are proven to keep pests out of your home.
Our services come in three simple steps:
- Inspection: First, we familiarize ourselves with your property, from the structures on it to the yard surrounding those structures. This is the best way to get a full accounting of your level of pest risk.
- Treatment: Once we’ve identified the problem, whether it’s an outright pest population or simply factors that might attract them, we get to work right away on addressing those issues.
- Follow-Up: The most important part of pest control is keeping at it, which is why we check back a few weeks after your initial service to make sure that everything is still looking good.
Call or reach out to us online today to find out how we can protect your North Miami home from pests.
Commercial Pest Control In North Miami, FL
Your business isn’t just a way of making money, it’s a way of life. That’s why protecting your livelihood from pest problems is the smart way to conduct business. At Native Pest Management, our North Miami pest experts know how to fully root out the source of pest populations, not to mention all the things around your property that might be attracting more.
Proper pest control saves your business from all of the following:
- Damage: Pests aren’t just gross, they’re destructive. From damaging insects like termites to rodents who chew on common surfaces, a pest problem can wind up costing you a lot in repairs.
- Disease: Pests also traffic in diseases, with many carrying bacteria that can seriously harm your employees and customers. Pests also often carry parasites like tapeworms, fleas, or ticks.
- Loss: All of these problems and more result in a loss of good standing in your community and, therefore, a loss of revenue. Proper pest control is just good business.
Don't wait any longer, find out more about our North Miami commercial pest management plans, and sign up for a free quote from Native Pest Management today.
Termite Control: Get Rid Of Termites In Your North Miami Home
No pest infestation is a good thing, but termites in your home can spell doom for your property and your bank account. The extensive damage that these small insects can cause is nightmare-inducing, as these wood-eating pests can lead to costly and hazardous damage throughout a structure. That’s why you should immediately call the professionals for a thorough inspection of your home or prompt and total removal of existing termite populations.
At Native Pest Management, we offer you the following peace of mind:
- Early Detection: Only trained experts can spot the earliest signs of a termite problem. This is why routine inspections can save you money in the long run. By the time you notice termite damage, it’s likely a more costly problem than you realize.
- Prompt Removal: If termites are there, only professional treatments can completely remove them and do so quickly. You don’t want to waste time and money on products that won't eliminate the entire population.
- Future Protection: Professional treatments also have the added benefit of warding off future infestations.
For overall protection from termites in North Miami, contact Native Pest Management.
DIY Whitefly Control Methods North Miami Residents Should Avoid
Whiteflies are primarily garden pests, which damage plants by feeding on sap and coating them with honeydew that attracts other yard-destroying insects. As their name suggests, these flying bugs are easily identifiable by their all-white appearance. But far too many people try to get these pests under control using faulty DIY methods that, for the most part, don’t work.
Below are some examples of ineffective at-home whitefly control methods.
- OTC Sprays: Over-the-counter products may work to kill off some of the immediate pests, but they may also be harmful to your plants and pets.
- Traps: People often turn to outdoor bug traps to contain garden pests, but whiteflies aren’t as susceptible to getting caught in these hanging traps as bees or other outdoor pests.
- Plant Hosing: People often try to discourage pests from landing on their plants by spraying them with water. While this may affect the immediate bug problem, the extra moisture will simply attract more pests to your yard in the long run.
The best form of pest control comes from experts, which is why Native Pest Management specializes in North Miami whitefly removal and prevention. Call today to find out more about all of our pest control solutions.
What Our Customers Are Saying
Explained in detail what steps would be taken to rid my home of the problem pest and how it would be effective. The technician arrived when he said he would and professionally went about his job. Three visits are scheduled ten days apart. I’ve seen no bugs since three days after first visit. I have confidence my issue is resolved.