Experienced, Reliable Pest Control Services In Miami Gardens, Florida
As a northern neighborhood in the sprawling Miami-Dade County metro area, Miami Gardens is a densely populated community with some great sight-seeing options. With our proximity to the Everglades and Big Cypress, Miami Gardens is also just a stone’s throw from many exciting recreation opportunities, but our little slice of paradise is also a haven for many kinds of pests, which can remain active all year long thanks to our subtropical climate. Contact the Miami Gardens pest experts today to learn more about our reliable pest control plans.
Home Pest Control In Miami Gardens, FL
For most homeowners, pests aren’t really a thing they think about until an infestation is already apparent. Problem is, by then it can be too late to avoid the damage, disease, and other problems that pests bring into your residence. That’s why it’s important to act on overall pest control long before an infestation is obvious. The best way to do that is with assistance from pest experts who know all the ways infestations start and how to properly address them. At Native Pest Management, we use an Integrated Pest Management system that effectively eliminates existing pests and, more importantly, keeps your home protected from future ones.
Features of our Miami Gardens home pest control services include the following:
Customized Pest Management
We rely on a range of different methods and products, meaning we can tailor your pest control to what’s right for your home and budget. This kind of customized treatment is what separates us from other companies that sell predetermined packages.
Protecting your immediate structure from pests is only half the battle, you also need to address pest problems in and around your yard. Our lawn care methods help ensure that pests don’t have safe havens right outside your home.
No matter what kind of pest control package we put together for your home, we always follow up a week or two later, applying further preventative treatments and making sure that our previous solutions are working - all at no extra cost!
Commercial Pest Control In Miami Gardens, FL
The things that attract pests to homes are found on commercial properties, too, often in greater numbers. That’s why business owners must be especially vigilant when it comes to proper pest control. The best way to keep your business safe from the damage, disease, and penalties that pests can create, is through a partnership with local pest control experts.
At Native Pest Management, we offer commercial pest control packages in Miami Gardens on whatever basis your unique business requires, from weekly treatments to quarterly ones. This ongoing process is the best way to make sure you, your employees, and your customers are safe from the diseases or other problems that pests can track in with them.
Here are just some of the businesses we find can most benefit from our services.
- Restaurants: Places, where food is stored, served, and disposed of, are magnets for pests looking for an easy meal. Foodservice businesses also suffer the worst loss of business and reputation from a pest infestation.
- Hotels: Other frequent targets for pests are hotels and motels, which also have food sources and plenty of bedding and other furniture to infest.
- Offices: People don’t often think about the ways their office spaces also attract pests. From lunches eaten in the break room to ample storage spaces to hide, even offices are attractive to pests.
What Is The Most Effective Way To Control Mosquitoes In Miami Gardens?
When it comes to annoying and dangerous pests, few compare to mosquitoes. These parasitic pests can bite people and our household animals, potentially spreading nasty diseases in the process. This is why it’s important to do all you can to protect your property from these biting insects. The best way to accomplish this is with help from experts.
At Native Pest Management, we specialize in keeping Miami Gardens yards protected from mosquito populations. We do so in the following ways.
- Monthly Fogging: Our fogging machines protect your yard by destroying mosquito larvae and removing the conditions mosquitoes require to breed. This will discourage future populations and remove existing ones.
- Mosquito Traps: Attracted to the green ingredients inside, mosquito females coat themselves with this solution and then spread it around their nesting grounds, again targeting larvae that spawn more mosquitoes.
- Follow-Up: Professional pest control is best because it’s an ongoing process. As much as people would like mosquitoes to be a “one and done” problem, they are simply more persistent than that. With our protection, your yard will never fall victim to parasites again.
Fire Ant Control: Four Tips For Miami Gardens Properties
Not all ants are harmless bugs that you find crawling around household surfaces. Some are far more dangerous, contributing to health hazards and proving far more difficult to eliminate or contain than you might realize. The most vicious type of ant that comes to mind is the fire ant, which can deliver painful stings to people or pets who aren’t careful. These territorial bugs tend to make their tunnel networks outside, in loose and dry soils.
Once fire ants move into a yard, they can’t easily be removed with traditional methods. That’s why, if you suspect fire ants on your Miami Gardens property, you should call Native Pest Management right away for one of these effective fire ant treatments:
1. Broadcast Baits: Sprays aren’t very effective at eliminating the reproductive ants that you need to get rid of to truly solve the problem. Instead, our slow-acting insecticide bait gets carried back deep within the colony, effectively eliminating the entire population.
2. Mound Treatments: Save you and your loved ones from painful retribution by letting professionals handle fire ant mounds directly. Only experts can safely apply treatments directly at these epicenters.
3. Barrier & Spot Treatments: These kinds of treatments are meant to block an ant colony from spreading and foraging.
4. Scheduled Treatments: While the above methods are known to effectively prevent fire ant colonies from spreading or remove them from a property entirely, there’s no way to truly prevent all future invasions without ongoing treatments.
For complete protection from fire ants in Miami Gardens, contact Native Pest Management.
What Our Customers Are Saying
Explained in detail what steps would be taken to rid my home of the problem pest and how it would be effective. The technician arrived when he said he would and professionally went about his job. Three visits are scheduled ten days apart. I’ve seen no bugs since three days after first visit. I have confidence my issue is resolved.