Pet Friendly Pest Control In Miami, Florida
The city of Miami, FL, is a vibrant place with a diverse community of different people and cultures. Unfortunately, there are also pests roaming around, and they pose a real threat to homeowners. If you want to protect your Miami, FL home or business from the dangers of pest infestation, there’s only one way to go: professional pest control services. That’s where we come in.
Welcome to Native Pest Management. We are a family-owned and operated company that treats each and every one of our customers like family. Since 2015, we’ve been servicing Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, Martin, St. Lucie, Indian River, and Leon counties with complete residential and commercial pest control solutions. Whatever kind of pest situation you’re facing, we’re the ones to call. Reach out to us today for a free estimate and inspection.
Home Pest Control in Miami, FL
The best way to protect your Miami, FL home from pests is to rely on a team of experienced professionals. Native Pest Management’s residential pest control solutions are currently used by over 5,000 homes and businesses in the local area.
We offer year-round protection from household pest activity, covering properties from a long list of common pests, including ants, spiders, mosquitoes, silverfish, millipedes, centipedes, flying insects, fleas, ticks, rodents, termites, and many others.
Our IPM (Integrated Pest Management) strategies are developed with your safety in mind, and we only use the safest products and treatments to get the job done in a way that works for you and your family.
So whether you searched for "pest control near me" or "exterminator near me" in Miami, FL, hopefully as the top rated pest control company in the area, we showed up at the top of your list. Call today for a free quote!
Ant Control in Miami, FL
As populated as Miami is by people, it's even more populated by ants. For reference, there are about twenty quadrillion ants on the planet, so you could only imagine how many ants are in Miami.
And while it's pretty hard to bring down the number of ants in the world or the number of ants in Miami, you can absolutely bring down the population of ants in your home.
Easy Ways to Get Rid of Ants in Miami:
- Remove entry points: Repair window screens, seal openings in your foundation, repair leaks & other plumbing issues.
- Take out the trash daily: Ants are attracted to grease and sugar, so taking out the garbage every night and keeping a lid on your trash bin can make your home less appealing to ants.
- Avoid leaving food out: For the same reason as above, making sure all packaging is sealed and all other food is refrigerated in airtight containers can keep an ant infestation away from your home.
- Reduce moisture: Plumbing issues aren't just an entry point for ants, ants actually need water just like humans. One way to improve ventilation is to install a dehumidifier as well as fans where needed.
Native Pest Management provides the highest quality ant control to get rid of ants in your home and make sure they don't come back. We offer services for sugar ants, ghost ants, pavement ants, big headed ants, and more.
Mosquito Control In Miami, FL
Many homeowners spend a lot of time researching DIY methods and homemade treatments for mosquitoes in Miami, only to waste even more time on trial and error. Here are three common DIY treatments that you should avoid:
- The use of citronella candles, and repellent torches.
- Using barrier treatments to keep mosquitoes away from the property.
- Utilizing preventative chemical sprays around the perimeter to repel mosquitoes.
The truth is that none of these DIY efforts are effective enough to deter mosquitoes from breeding and feeding around your property. They only provide a short-term solution, giving you temporary protection.
Since mosquitoes breed in standing water, the best way to get rid of mosquitoes in Miami is to reduce standing water sources. This includes containers, old tires, potted plants, pool toys. Bird baths can also be a source of water for mosquitoes when the water isn’t changed frequently.
It’s also safe to rely on mosquito control and prevention services from a team of pest professionals. Get in touch with Native Pest Management to address all of your mosquito concerns; we’re here to help you.
Termite Control in Miami, FL
- Store firewood properly: While we don't need fire for warmth in Miami, we do love our bonfires for fun! Make sure your firewood is stored outside, and elevated off the ground to prevent termites and other burrowing insects.
- Trim landscaping: Tree branches and shrubs often host a variety of insects, including termites. Trim your landscaping so that it's not touching your home to keep termites as far away from your exterior foundation as possible.
- Schedule annual termite inspections: Termites are sneaky pests. Most termite damage goes overlooked until it's severe. Have your home regularly checked by our expert termite inspectors to save a lot of time and money.
Cockroach Control in Miami, FL
Of all the reasons to move to Miami, finding cockroaches in your home is most likely toward the bottom of your list. American roaches, which are often called palmetto bugs, are a common pest to run into in sunny South Florida.
American cockroaches are often attracted to homes for these three reasons: water, food, and shelter.
- Water: You may think that your roach problem is from a lack of cleanliness in your home, but an even more common cause of American cockroach infestations is because of water. Excess moisture and leaks are just a few reasons why you may find roaches in your home. Installing a dehumidifier and repairing plumbing issues can get rid of your roach infestation for good.
- Food: Leaving food out and keeping the garbage too close to your home are a few reasons why hungry American cockroaches may wander into your home. To make your home less attractive to cockroaches, store food properly, keep a clean kitchen, and keep your garbage a good distance from your home.
- Shelter: In rainy Miami, more cockroaches may enter your home during a storm so they don't drown. To prevent American roaches during the rainy season, use caulk to seal all openings around the exterior of your home.
Native Pest Management can go the extra mile to get American cockroaches out of your home in Miami. Using the best quality traps with pet friendly and eco-friendly products, you can leave the cockroach control to us!
Whitefly Control In Miami, FL
Whiteflies aren’t actually considered flies, but they do have wings and can fly. These small pests are closely related to mealybugs and aphids, and they can cause a lot of problems for the vegetation and horticulture on your lawn . They’re most prevalent in the warmer, humid months, so Florida is filled with them.
If you want to be able to identify whiteflies on your property, there are some common places you can look. Whiteflies can often be found on plants, specifically on the undersides of leaves. They cause plants to wilt, turn yellow, shrivel, and stop growing. You’ll also find a honeydew secretion where they’ve been, as they produce this when they suck up plant juices.
If you want to be proactive in your efforts to avoid whiteflies in Miami, FL, try to pay attention to your plants, looking for eggs and nymphs. Also, make sure to always inspect your plants before bringing them home. These methods are a great place to start, but nothing is as reliable as ongoing services from pest professionals. Call us to discuss all lawn care and whitefly control and prevention needs.
Rodent Control in Miami, FL
It's no wonder why rodents flock to Miami - they love the warm weather as much as we do! However, it's in their instincts to infest home in the winter time as temperatures (slightly) drop.
Starting in October, we recommend that you pay special attention to these signs of rodents:
Scratching, tapping in the walls.
Finding rodent pellets in your home, specifically in the attic.
A musky spell, which indicates rodent urine and droppings.
Evidence of chewing or gnawing on food packaging or in the walls.
Rodent tracks that typically look like smudge marks, grease stains, or footprints.
If you do find rodents in your home, we offer rodent trapping & removal, rodent exclusion, and rodent bait stations to ensure your home is rodent free. Even if you don't have a rodent issue, scheduling a rodent exclusion service, where we identify and seal rodent entry points around your home's exterior, is the best step for prevention.
Schedule your free quote today to learn more.
Commercial Pest Control In Miami, FL
There’s a lot of competition for business owners here in Miami, FL, and pest infestation is a quick way to ruin your reputation. Whatever type of business you’re running, you should address your pest control needs. Our commercial pest control solutions are the best way to secure the ongoing protection that you, your customers, and your employees deserve.
We service a broad range of facilities, such as office buildings, warehouses, healthcare facilities, hospitals, grocery stores, and restaurants. We also provide pest control solutions for boats, yachts, and airplanes. Our experienced pest technicians treat common problem areas around your facility, looking for pest attractants, active areas, and conducive conditions. As Miami, FL's premier source of quality pest control, we offer dependable pest protection and a lasting pest-free guarantee. There’s no pest problem we can’t handle. So, contact us today, and we’ll get started right away.